Wednesday 7 December 2011

How to add our wall wisher to your ePortfolio!

So, you like the wall wisher?  Ready to add it to your English section of your ePortfolio?
Its easy, here's how:

1. Copy this special "html" code

<iframe src="http://www.wallwisher.com/embed/whyRUlearning" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="400px" style="border: 1px solid #999999"></iframe>

2. Go to your Google site and edit the page you want the Wallwisher on.

3.  Press the little <html> button on the edit bar, then paste the special code in.


4.  Click update

4 comments:

  1. Totally cool! I have already got it on my eportfolio, I encourage others to do it to. CHLOE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool I will just post it right now and I think it'll be awesome
    ANNIE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!!!! this is really handy and cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Useful program!!!!!!!! Wish I knew this earlier.
    Owen
    歐蛋

    ReplyDelete