Monday 19 December 2011

We want your comments on the writing process.

When I was looking over your ePortfolios (sites.google.com) and I noticed that many of you are missing a response about proofreading and revising.

Here is a link to the scans of your writing process pieces.

1. Find a piece your edited or revised and post it in the English section of your ePortfolio, and comment on how you edited or revised the work.  How did you proofread it, what did you fix? (Did you make it more clear?  Add more adjectives? Fix spelling and punctuation?)

2. Find your drafting (the piece you wrote), post it to the English section of your ePortfolio and comment on how you drafted it and what you think of the edits that were made from your friends.

3 comments:

  1. i corrected my work by fixing the capitalize the words that is suppose to be capitalized i dont think i made it more clear cause i only capitalize the words and thats it

    ReplyDelete
  2. personally i only wrote what that was and thats basically it is that okay, tr. derek? Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I corrected my spelling mistake and I correct my verb tense. And my Writing Process is Revised by Tina and Owen. Justin

    ReplyDelete