Monday 19 March 2012

Help - A Myth by James


HELP!!!!
One day , at Taipei 101 there was a bad guy that call Zolane ! He stole a diamond that cost 10000000 US dollars !  He had a kid called Zone  . Zone is 11 years old , so the
people said : HELP!!!! The super hero is here but …..... Zolane has already run away ….. so super hero is very upset , but the boss said “don’t be upset super hero I am very thank full , I will give you a gift “. Super hero said “I know you are nice to me , BYE~
  (and he fly away )
When he went back home he called Merry and Carl come here , and they went to eat the awesome dinner Max and Carl was very happy , and Max said ” Today I will pay for the dinner ! ” Merry and Carl said “ OK ! ” When they go back home Max heard someone shout out “ HELP ” and Max told them he had something to do , so........  “ BYE ” When he went there he asked “ what happen ? ” The girl said “ there was a cockroach !! can you help me to kill it ? ” Max said “ OK....... he was very upset  ” but  Carl said “ don’t worry ” and Max freaked out for a second and he said “ why you are here ? ” Carl said “ I want to tell you a thing , Max said “ what thing ? ” Carl said “ Actually I am a spider man we can help other together , OK ? ” Max said “ what ? you are a spider man ? ” Carl said “ yes sorry I tricked you ” Max said “ that find , OK , we can help each other together ” ( NEXT DAY ) someone shouted out “ HELP!!! ” Max flew there and he saw Carl and he said “ HI spider man ”  Carl said “ good morning super hero ! ” and they help that beautiful girl to get her bag . They were very happy so they went to play . They played computer games , and went to park . When they got back home .Max’s phone rings , the sound is Zolane !! He said “ Merry is here now , if ypu want back she you need to bring a bag of chocolate and fight with me take your partner here come to Taipei 101 here ! ” Max said “ partner?? oh ! it’s Carl , so he called Carl here , he said “ lets go !! ” go to get Merry back ! ” Carl said “ OK ! ” when they get Taipei 101 they saw  Zolane stand on the highest place and Merry was there !! They took a bag of chocolate there , Max said “ fight with us now ! ” (angry) Zolane said “ come on ”  ( ghost face ) , then they fought for 7 days , last Zolane lose , Max ask “ give me back Merry ” Zolane said “OK,can you let me change my mind to be a good man and that me help people with you guys ” Carl and Max said “ OK , it great ” After 1month Zolane and his child Zone turned handsome .

Author : James
Class : 5I

9 comments:

  1. I think you story is very good and it was really funny, but I have a question: did Zolane really turn good?maybe you will said he did, but how do you know, and then you will said because I am the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you story is very good and it was really funny, but I have a question: did Zolane really turn good?maybe you will said he did, but how do you know, and then you will said because I am the author.
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. you type a wrong word!!!!
    if ypu want back she
    you
    I think you did a good job on your story, but next time when you finish typing please check it again!!!!!!!:)
    ..
    U

    ReplyDelete
  4. what kinds of power does zolane have and congrats on the story:)


    brandon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this book. The favorite part is they beat zolane. I had two question is really zolane and his son turn good and how do they beat zolane???????


    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  6. when I look my story I see many wrong word , but I love this story !!!!!





    James

    ReplyDelete
  7. James I like your myth, did the Zolane really turn good?

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why did they have to bring a bag of chocolate? and why when people turn good they turn handsome? just wondering. awesome story my favourite part was when carl told max he was spiderman, ha ha~
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too much OKs!!!!!!!!!!
    Owen

    ReplyDelete