Monday 19 March 2012

Mythologies - The Battle for Glory - Chloe


The Battle for Glory

Aaron                                            Vera Mitchell                         Aphrodite

The demigods trampled through the wood, arguing as they go. “Guys, could you shut up?” said Vera. “Fine.” said the boys, and stared daggers at eachother. “Look, there’s a door!” screamed Vera, the excited teens ran to the door and two demigods dressed in Greek armor stepped out and raised their swords, “Hi.” said Vera nervously.
“What do you want?” asked a big guy in Greek armor, “Can you let please let us come in?” asked Vera. “You’ll have to explain yourselves to the gods.” said another girl in Greek armor. They took Vera, Randy and Aaron to the court, and Iris messaged Zeus, the king of gods. He came down and said “My oh my, who do we have here? Explain! Girl, then blond boy, and then other boy.” “I’m Vera Mitchell, I come from Greece, I’m one of Aphrodite’s daughter’s, and I’m a girl.”said Vera. “Um, I’m Aaron McCarney, I also come from Greece, I’m a son of Ares, and I’m a boy.” said Aaron. “ I’m Randy Ranchill, I come from Greece, I’m a son of Hephaestus, and I’m a boy.” said Randy.
“This is Camp Demigod, a Greek camp, Demigods in camp often go to the tall heavenly cool mountain, Mount Olympus, to serve, help and meet their godly parents and so on. In Greece the columns are white and made of cloud, we have lessons on bloody defending, even bloodier offending and knowledge. Camp usually smells like burnt goat, because the goats are really bad cooks, so they burn themselves a lot. Mount Olympus is hosting the Olympic games this year, at the big green fields and it will be wonderful.” said Zeus, smiling.
It was night time, and as the three demigods lay in the N.D.C.( New Demigod Cabin), the boys were talking while Vera slept softly. “Dude, shut up, I want to sleep.” whispered Aaron, “No! Listen! Vera is going to pick me to be coolest boy in Greece, and you can’t change that!” huffed Randy. “You wanna fight?” challenged Aaron, “You bet! So, when, where, what, and how?” asked Randy. “Um, Friday, and today is Wednesday, Mount Olympus, swords and fighting.” said Aaron. “Okay, bad night!” grumbled Randy, and went to sleep, “You too.” said Aaron.
“Awwww!” yawned Vera, “Wake up sleepy boys! We’ve got a really big day! We have to visit Mount Olympus to meet the gods!” “Fine, I’m up.” grumbled Randy, barely looking at Vera. “Beware, zombie Aaron is up.” moaned Aaron, “Let’s go.” said Randy. They stepped out of a cabin and immediately met a goat standing on a fluffy white cloud. “Bahh~hello, I’m Curt, and I am the guardian goat of Olympus travelers, I will take you up to M.O. now, bahh~” yapped Curt. The threesome stepped onto the cloud and up, up, up they went! “Wow.” exclaimed Vera as she stared up to Olympus. “Okee dokee, Vera to Aphrodite’s villa, Aaron to Ares’s house, and Randy to Hephaestus’s courtyard. Do you understand?” asked Curt. “Yes.” they chorused.
Vera stepped onto a cloud and floated over to Aphrodite’s lovely villa, Aaron went to Ares’s fiery house, and Randy went to Hephaestus’s courtyard filled with metal. “Hello my love. Come in. I only have a few minutes.” said Aphrodite, as soon as she saw Vera. Vera stepped in, “Why am I here?” she asked. Oh, I need your help. Later, I have to pick the coolest god on Olympus, and I don’t know if I pick Ares or Hephaestus!” said Aphrodite, “Ares, pick him he’s cool. Should I pick Randy or Aaron?” asked Vera, “Aaron, no doubt. Okay, let’s primp and prepare for the ceremony.” said Aphrodite. Meanwhile, both Aaron and Randy were asking their godly parents how to get picked and preparing of course.
“Hello everyone, I am Aphrodite goddess of love and beauty, and today we are here to see me pick who is the coolest go on Olympus, Ares or Hephaestus. I pick.................Ares!” said Aphrodite. “No, you will pay Ares, and now!” yelled Hephaestus, and prepared to fight. “Wait! Before you fight let me announce that Aaron is the coolest.” said Vera. “Aaron, your going down!” shouted Randy.
The boys swords clashed, and so did the gods, screams filled M.O. and security guards jumped out and pulled away the crowd. “Clang, clang, clang!” Aaron swished, he slashed, and cut Randy on the arm, Ares banged his sword on Hephaestus’s helmet cutting off the feather. “Clang, clang, clang!” swords crashed, “No, stop!” screamed Vera. “Ah, gods alore! Stop this riot!” yelled Aphrodite. “Mom, stop this, please!” screamed Vera, “My love, watch out for the cliff!” yelled Aphrodite. Suddenly, Randy swept his arm around to defend his arm, and knocked Vera off her feet. She skidded along the slick floor, screamed, and fell off the cliff. “Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!” screamed Vera as she freefalled toward the ground.
“Noooooooooo!” screamed Aphrodite “Stop fighting! Can’t you see that Vera fell off the cliff?” No one listened to her, they just kept fighting. For another hour, Aphrodite sobbed while the boys kept fighting. Finally, Aaron slammed Randy on the ground and pointed his sword at Randy’s throat. “Do I win?” asked Aaron, “Yes!” wheezed Randy, and at the same time Ares sliced Hephaestus’s head off. “I win!” yelled Ares as Hephaestus’s head materialized on his head. “Humph! You win.” grumbled Hephaestus. “Aphrodite, darling, why are you crying?” asked Ares, “Because, you loser, Vera fell off the cliff!” yelled Aphrodite. “What!?” they all yelled, all surprised. “She’s gone!” screamed Aphrodite, and at the same time Vera’s voice rang out “OMG! Creepy black dude grabbing me! Help!” screamed Vera’s voice. Then Zeus came, “I heard Vera is missing? said Zeus. “Yes,   Vera is missing, Vera is missing, Vera is missing!” screamed Aaron as he let out a headaching roar. “Son, chill. We’ll find her in a quest!” said Ares, clapping Aaron on the back. “Find my daughter, boys!” said Aphrodite. “Let’s start the quest!” yelled Aaron. “I’m in too!” said Randy and they both shook hands.
THE END

11 comments:

  1. its really intresting at the end
    brandon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very admire Chloe because she type's story is very interesting I hope I can wrote it like she !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your book, I had a lot of fun in it!

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. My book is so awesome! because i am so awesome, i like the part where curt says bahh~
    Awesome Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome vocabularies! Great imaginations! Two thumbs up for your story.
    Eugenia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your book inside had so many gods and I like your story!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your myth story it awesome.
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  8. it is a good story i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great~~~So did they find Vera?She's quite scary and also cute.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


    Esther

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats in the next story
      chloe

      Delete
  10. I think this story is so fun.

    ReplyDelete